Saturday, June 15, 2013

Introducing Mistress Katrina

     Hello to all my little subbies, slaves & kinksters, welcome to my new blog. This blog is dedicated  to all in the S&M, BDSM world. My name is Mistress Katrina, I am a lifestyle dom, you can refer to me as Mistress or Goddess which ever you choose.

    Lets get a few things straight in the beginning, I am not looking for anything other then slaves & friends....no LTR's. I am  happily married to my personal slave ,who is featured in many of my clips & movies. I am not a hooker or slut so if thats what your looking for then  you need to look somewhere else.

   What this blog does provide is a place for you all to see what is going on in my world. It also allows your comments and views which I do really care about. There are links on here for my members site & my clips store. I will also offer whips, flogs, canes and custom made dungeon equiment, not the cheap crap you buy online. My equipment can be scene in my videos and is made to last for years. 

   I take custom requests for pics & videos, let me know in my poll what you want to see more of and you may see it in our next video shoot.   I also offer peronal  items for sale just let me know what you want.

   I hope this gives you alittle insite to my world.
Happy Swats!!
Mistress Katrina  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment